Our Cell Therapy Products
At Cell Therapy Sciences we prepare culture-expanded, adult stem cell therapies as intra-articular and intra-lesional injections for both canine and equine patients. These clinical therapies are generated from a small sample of the animal’s own adipose tissue, harvested at your veterinary clinic using aseptic techniques and shipped to our specialized laboratory where the cells are processed and nurtured by experienced cell culture scientists.
We are also able to culture and prepare therapies from bone-marrow or BMAC – and in 2017 we will be introducing our growth factor enriched plasma and PRP products.
AdiShot (canine) and StemShot (equine) are autologous mesenchymal stromal cell (MSC) therapies that can be supplied to veterinary clinics across the UK, Ireland and into mainland Europe.
- Using our “hub and spoke” service, we have optimized our logistics so that it is now simple and convenient for you to offer the advanced science of cultured stem cell therapy in your veterinary hospital
- The MSCs are suspended in autologous medium enriched with growth factors - to optimize the environment for the stem cells when they are injected into an arthritic joint.
- Consistent dosing: all therapies are certified for quality, total stem cell numbers, sterility, morphology and viability. Our target is > 85% viable cells at the point of care i.e. by the time they are injected into your veterinary patients. To date, the majority of our cell therapies have been recorded as > 90% viable after defrosting.
- At least 2.5 million MSCs are provided for injection into each joint.
- Convenience: Once the injection vials have been prepared, our cell therapies are cryogenically frozen and held in our Cryo-store, ready to be delivered to your clinic at your convenience. The cells are shipped in dry ice as a ready-to-use, sterile injection – to be defrosted in your clinic.
- Stem cells for life: a single harvest produces a lifetime of stem cells from as little as 5 grams of adipose tissue - so you do not need to repeat the harvest surgery!
- Full technical and scientific support: Our team provides full support by phone, by Skype - or we can visit your clinic to provide full support in person. We aim to provide the highest quality, personal and responsive service.
- CTSL is authorised by the VMD as an approved centre for the production of equine stem cell therapies (ESCCA - 006)
At CTSL we believe that cultured stem cells provide the highest standards of care for veterinary patients and offer significant advantages any of the current same-day, in-house “stem cell” systems such Adipose Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) or BMAC. You can read here to better understand our reasons why...