What types of cases are suitable to receive AdiShot cell therapy?
- Stem cell therapy provides an important option for canine and feline patients when conventional treatments fail to provide adequate control of their OA
- In both younger and older patients, stem cells can alleviate pain and in inflammation in elbow disease, hip dysplasia or any DJD where there is no suitable or proven surgical option
- MSCs can be used to delay or prevent the need for salvage surgeries
- MSCs can improve healing when used as an adjuvant treatment after certain orthopaedic surgeries
- Stem cells enhance healing in tendinopathies and ligament injuries
- Published and ongoing research has also demonstrated efficacy in lumbosacral DJD, IBD, feline renal disease and feline gingivostomatitis