What types of cases are suitable to receive AdiShot cell therapy?
- Dogs with arthritis and other degenerative joint disease, when conventional treatments or surgeries fail to provide adequate control
- Cell therapy can be used to delay or prevent the need for salvage surgeries in dogs with joint disease
- Cell therapy can be used to treat tendinopathies and injuries in dogs and horses
- Suspensory ligament injuries in equine patients respond to cell therapy
- Stem cell therapies are now recognised by WSAVA as part of their Global Pain Management Protocol for Degenerative Joint Disease - in both dogs and cats
- Use of cell therapy can enhance healing and repair after surgical orthopaedic interventions